I’ve never really like the taste of coffee but I do like some flavoured coffees. Basically, the less it tastes like coffee, the better. ‘Tis pumpkin season and I’ve discovered that I love pumpkin lattes! So here’s an easy recipe.
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups of milk (I use a big mug and I like lots of milk, so I use 1-1/2 cups)
- 2-3 Tbsp pumpkin puree or sweet potato baby puree, depending on how pumpkin-y you want it.
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or a dash each of cinnamon and nutmeg if you don’t have any)
- 3 oz of brewed espresso or strong coffee
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk continually over med-high heat until hot and foamy.
- Pour over brewed coffee.
- Garnish with a dash of cinnamon.
What kind of coffees or hot drinks do you like?