Ok, so this isn’t totally “real food” because it uses a boxed cake mix, but it is healthier than a plain box cake because of the pumpkin added and lack of oil. It didn’t turn out as pumpkin-y as I’d expected, but it was yummy and incredibly moist!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (I used chocolate fudge)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups pumpkin puree ( Find out how I made my own pumpkin puree here.)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9×13 pan
- Bake for 30 mins, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
P.S. It’s REALLY good a la mode 🙂