I originally found this recipe on AllRecipes.com and love it for a quick and easy dessert that the kids can help with. No stove or oven required!
- 4 large apples, peeled ( I was rushed and skipped this), cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- Spread the apple slices in a microwave-safe dish. I used a 1.5 qt glass dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl until moistened and crumbly. Spread evenly over the apples.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes.