Happy Friday! I am so pleased to have been offered a chance to co-host the Facebook Follower Friday, hosted by Crunchy Frugalista and MoneySavvyMichelle! Today’s hop is all about helping each other get more Facebook followers and it’s easy to participate!
We’re happy to now offer guest host spots for our hops! If you’d like to guest host Facebook Follower Friday with us, please fill out the form located here.
While not required, we’d love it if you could share our giveaway linky with others through a short blog post, Twitter, or Facebook. After all, the more people that participate, the more followers we can all get!
- Like your co-hosts Crunchy Frugalista and Money Savvy Michelle on Facebook. Leave us a note saying you found our blogs through our hop and where we can follow you back! We always follow back those that leave a message.
- Follow this week’s guest host: Savannah of Ramblings of a Christian Mom .
- Enter the link to your blog’s Facebook page in the linky below. Please only link to your Facebook page.
- Like as many other fan pages as you can and leave a note on their wall saying you found their blog through our hop and where they can like you back. Please only like from your personal page! If you don’t know, you can link directly to a fan page by typing @fanpagename, similar to how Twitter works.
- Be sure to like anyone back that likes you from our hop! Please only like from your personal page as liking someone from your fan page does not count towards total followers.
- We also have hops for Alexa, Twitter, Giveaways, GFC, Wild Card, & Email/RSS subscribers if you’d like to link up to those also!